You are here
Alumni & Friends
The Stanford Graduate School of Education (GSE) provides many opportunities for our alumni to remain actively involved long after they have graduated. Our goal is to ensure that all alumni stay connected not only with the GSE, but also with their fellow Stanford alumni and the broader Stanford community. Below are some of the programs we offer.
Stanford EdCareers Events
Alumni-Employer Speaker Panels
During the academic year, many of our alumni return to campus to speak with current students about their professional and personal choices as they continue on their career path. Our students and alumni agree that these exchanges are mutually beneficial and enjoyable. If you would like to participate on a future panel, contact email@example.com.
Visit the Graduate School of Education's Stanford EdCareers Office at edcareers.stanford.edu.
Stanford EdCareers provides GSE students and alumni free resources, including:
- Accessing vetted employer profiles and position openings;
- Scheduling career counseling sessions;
- Staying informed of career services events and programs; and
- Networking with alumni, employers and students.
If you would like to recruit fellow GSE alumni and students, you can also post jobs, career opportunities and internships on the Stanford EdCareers Database at no charge!
Additional Alumni Services
Alums are entitled to seven free days of access per year to Cubberley, Green/Meyer, and Jackson libraries. Additional access days are available for a small fee.
The Career Development Center
Alumni career counseling and job listings are also provided through the Stanford-wide Career Development Center (CDC). They also maintain alumni letters of reference for prospective employers and sponsor career fairs and links to career opportunities.
Stanford Alumni Association
The Alumni Association provides a large network that literally spans the globe. Stanford news, alumni email, alumni directory, volunteer opportunities, and travel opportunities are available via this site.
In addition they provide:
- Free alumni email and forwarding services.
- Alumni Directory - locate fellow registered alums.
- Stanford Volunteer Clearinghouse - find volunteer opportunities that match your interests and expertise.
Don't forget to access the Stanford Career Network at the Stanford Alumni Association to see if any alumni work at an organization of which you have a particular interest. Our alumni network is one of our greatest assets!
We welcome your suggestions on how we can help you network and secure an internship or employment opportunity.
- For questions about Graduate School of Education Alumni Services and Events, contact Holly Materman, Manager of School Events, at (650) 723-0630 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions about Stanford EdCareers, contact Nereyda Salinas, Director of Stanford EdCareers, at (650)721-9342 or email@example.com.