This event is targeted to organizations in the education industry and Stanford Graduate School of Education (GSE) students who want to connect with each other. We strongly encourage attending organizations to have internship opportunities available during the 2018-2019 academic year for GSE students.
All organizations in attendance will have the opportunity to give a short pitch (describe their company, available positions, etc.) to students. Following the pitches, there will be tabling and mingling with students.
Student Information: This event is free and open to all current GSE students (including Honors and Minors students). Students should RSVP through the EdCareers Database.
Organization/Employer Information: Please register through the EdCareers Database. There are still a few spots remaining! We strongly encourage posting an internship opportunity along with registering, but it is not required.
- Academy of Empowerment
- All Students Matter
- Aspire Public Schools
- Bay Area Learning Partners
- Better Kids
- Boys and Girls Clubs of the Peninsula
- Cabrillo Unified School District
- Cardinal Education
- Coaching Corps
- CYPA LLC
- East Palo Alto Academy Foundation
- Entangled Solutions
- Friends for Youth
- Gateway Learning Group
- iD Tech
- Isaacson Miller, Inc.
- K12 Lab Network
- Logic Group at Stanford University
- Mad Science of the Bay Area
- Making Waves Foundation College and Alumni Program
- Menlo-Atherton High School
- Palo Alto Art Center Foundation
- PocketLab (Myriad Sensors, Inc)
- Redwood City School District
- Stanford Diversity and First-Gen Office
- Stanford Haas Center for Public Service
- Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Stanford GSE, Office of Innovation and Technology
- Stanford Office for the Vice Provost for Teaching and Learning (VPTL)
- Stanford Pre-Collegiate Studies
- Stanford Student Activities and Leadership
- Stanford-SFUSD Partnership
- Unity Technologies
- Whittle School & Studios