Skip to content
Skip to navigation
- Parking is limited on the Stanford campus.
- Everyone who parks on campus on weekdays between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. must display a valid parking permit in their car or feed the coin meters.
- Coin-metered spaces are $1.50 per hour. Many lots also have permit vending machine that accept cash and credit cards.
- Stanford Parking and Transportation Services also sells one-day parking "scratchers" for visitors.
- The parking closest to GSE includes the visitor lot at Tresidder Union and Parking Structure 6, which is located below Wilbur Field near the intersection of Bowdoin St. and Campus Dr. East.
- Metered parking is available along the Oval off of Palm Drive in areas marked "P".
- Visit the Parking and Transportation Services website for helpful information on parking at Stanford.