Skip to content
Skip to navigation
Get Involved at the GSE
Get involved! Here are a few great ways to connect:
- Keep in touch: Update your information with the Stanford Alumni Association to reconnect with classmates, submit family or career news, register for great events on campus, and more.
- Get social: Connect with the GSE on Facebook, Twitter, and make sure you receive the Stanford GSE Educator e-newsletter to read the latest and greatest from GSE faculty, students, and alumni.
- Be a mentor: Join the Stanford Alumni Mentoring Program (SAM). SAM allows current Stanford students to seek out and connect to alumni mentors for career and academic advice.
- Expand your professional network: Sync up with our EdCareers team and database to connect with fellow alumni, current students, as well as organizations looking to hire GSE alumni.
- Celebrate your fellow alumni: Nominate a classmate for the GSE Alumni Excellence in Education Award.
- Come back to campus: Head to The Farm for the annual GSE Reunion festivities and encourage your classmates to do the same. Contact Holly Materman at firstname.lastname@example.org to help out as a Reunion volunteer.
- Continue to learn: Attend the annual Cubberley Lecture, a Stanford and GSE lecture series dedicated to highlighting matters of critical educational concern.