Request COVID-19 Campus Visit Exceptions
GSE Quiet Study Space Reservations (students only)
Facility access details during the Fall of 2020
GSE Facility Access
GSE facilities are available to support essential activities that can only be performed onsite and adhere to University Guidelines regarding on-campus gatherings. For *each* visit, these 2 steps must be completed:
- At least 48 hours before your intended visit, GSE members must submit the GSE Access Request Form
- You must complete the Stanford Health Check daily if you live on-site or by 10 am on the day of your campus visit. Be prepared to show your approved badge if asked (a printed copy, photo, or screenshot of the approval health check webpage).
**Before submitting a GSE facility request, complete this one-time-only 10-minute training (one and done) - Stanford CV-19 Hygiene Best Practices Training
GSE Outdoor Space Reservations
We have 4 outdoor spaces available for GSE community members to reserve for essential, small, masked, socially-distanced, in-person meetings. Please always offer a zoom meeting alternative - everyone’s personal situation is different.
Links to other Stanford Spaces
Things to do on the day of your visit
- Health Check: You must complete the Stanford Health Check if you live on-site or by 10 am on the day of your campus visit. Be prepared to show your approved badge if asked.
- Social Distance: Maintain 6 feet from others when inside or outside.
- Face Mask: Wear a mask when on-campus.
- Stanford Identification: Have your Stanford ID with you at all times.
- Hand Hygiene: Regularly wash your hands with soap or use hand sanitizer.