As you begin to prepare your application, familiarize yourself with the application process and requirements for your desired program(s) by reviewing the links below.
It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure that the all application materials, including letters of recommendation and official test scores, are submitted by the published deadline. In addition, please note:
- Due to the large number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide status updates or confirm receipt of application materials via email or phone call. Should we have any trouble accessing your application materials, we will contact you directly. Please note that your application status page will not be updated to “complete” for some time as applications are manually completed.
- Self-reported GRE and TOEFL scores are acceptable for application submission purposes, however, we do need to receive official scores before we can forward applications to the admissions committee for review.
- We do not accept revised documents, such as updated transcripts or revised Statements of Purpose, after an application has been submitted. Be sure to review your Statement of Purpose, resume/CV, and other documents very carefully before submitting your application.
- Official transcripts are not required for application submission. Unofficial transcripts should be uploaded directly onto the application as a scanned copy or a PDF. Admitted students will be contacted with instructions on sending official transcripts.
- If you have questions about your application and application requirements, we strongly encourage you to visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page as many of your questions will be answered there.