Curriculum Outline - Elementary
STEP recognizes the integration of the many areas of knowledge that underlie effective teaching.
- EDUC228F: Becoming Literate in School II 2020 syllabus
- EDUC244F: Building Classroom Communities 2020 syllabus
- EDUC246F: Elementary Teaching Seminar 2020 syllabus
- EDUC263F: Quantitative Reasoning and Mathematics II 2020 syllabus
- EDUC264E: Metodos y Materiales en los Salones Bilingues (Bilingual only) 2020 syllabus
- EDUC267E: Development of Scientific Reasoning and Knowledge I 2020 syllabus
- EDUC388F: Introduction to Academic Language (English only) 2020 syllabus
*A minimum of 45 units is required for the master's degree and teaching credential, but teacher candidates may take up to 48 units without an additional charge.