Curriculum Outline - Elementary
STEP recognizes the integration of the many areas of knowledge that underlie effective teaching.
- EDUC246G: Elementary Teaching Seminar 2020 syllabus
- EDUC263G: Quantitative Reasoning and Mathematics III 2020 syllabus
- EDUC267E: Development of Scientific Reasoning and Knowledge I 2021 syllabus
- EDUC285C: Supporting Students with Special Needs 2020 syllabus
- EDUC388A: Language Policies and Practices 2020-2021 syllabus
*A minimum of 45 units is required for the master's degree and teaching credential, but teacher candidates may take up to 48 units without an additional charge.